- Pete: Baby's got it going on!
- Myka: She's got what going where?
- Pete: I don't know what I'm saying
- Claudia: *answering phone* Artie's office?
- Claudia: YOU sound like a little girl!
Well then... Pete/Myka ;D
- when i started shipping or if i ship it: I dooooooooooo and it was the Warehouse 13 pilot, I shit you not. I was hooked, right from the pilot.
- my thoughts: Oy, it’s been ages since I watched an episode of Warehouse 13 but damn, I loved how they grew from Myka “The fuck are you doing, Agent Lattimer?” Bering and Pete “The fuck am I doing, Agent Bering?” Lattimer to friends who’d lay down their life for each other and OMG, Myka’s leaving killed me because Pete was such a sad puppy and her heart was broken and OMG, better not think about that again.
- what makes me happy about them: Their friendship and strong bond with each other. That episode when they end up reading comics together? I still remember fucking squealing. They’re both dorks, in different ways and them being dorky together gives me happy feelings.
- what makes me sad about them: Myka’s going away because of H.G. and that damn
forktrident thing and how she thought she’d betrayed them all and how hard Pete had to work to convince her to come back to the Warehouse. Those two are meant to be partners, friends, lovers, I don’t even care which, I just really want them to be together.
- things done in art/fic that annoy me: I don’t have any pet peeves but then again, it’s been ages since I ventured into Warehouse 13 fic. I guess I should finally catch up with all episodes I haven’t watched yet and then plunge right in? :D (are there even any new Pete/Myka fics or is that all Myka/H.G. nowadays?)
- things i look for in art/fic: their friendship and them helping out each other and having each others’ back and THEM NOT BREAKING EACH OTHER’S HEART.
- my kinks: Huh, don’t have any for this ship… I really should get back into fic.
- who i’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other: H. G. WELLS AND YES I MEAN FOR THE BOTH OF THEM I’M NOT KIDDING I PROBABLY SHIP HELENA./EVERYONE NOT SHITTING YOU!
- my happily ever after for them: At some point, they retire from the Warehouse (and thus do not go through the same thing Jack and Rebecca went through because that was horrible and damn, I still have feels for Jack and Rebecca ugh) and or maybe they don’t but help Archie train new agents or ooooh, Myka would make a good successor to Archie because that woman is made for leading, she just doesn’t know it yet and Pete helps her train new agents and Helena is in there, too, somehow, somewhere :D