- Pete: It ought to be me, really, going.
- Myka: Why?
- Pete: Well I'm a... [gestures to self]. And you're a... [gestures to Myka]
- Myka: [rolling her eyes] We can discuss sexism in survival situations when we get back.
- Myka: I turned you down [for a Warehouse position]
- Mrs. Frederic: Nobody turns us down. We're like the mob, but less violent.
Ah! Look at Seven in Warehouse 13!!
“I wanted to make fun of stupid people while I get drunk: my two true passions.”
Myka Bering, ep 2.08 (via incorrectwarehouse13quotes)
- Claudia: Have you ever fallen in love?
- Pete: Five times a day.
- Artie: Do you ignore everything I say, as a rule?
- Claudia: No, I believe that's your trick